Instagram

Instagram
This blog is not active anymore, you can follow my adventures on Instagram (just click on the picture)

mercredi 16 mai 2012

EOC qualifications are done!

This week, there is the first really important event of the season with the EOC (European Orienteering Championships) in the beautiful terrains of the famous Vasaloppet area in Sweden. Firstly, we competed the qualification races and we had to be in the top 17 of our heat to get a ticket for the finals. It went OK for me as I’m qualified for the final of both long distance and sprint even if my orienteering technique was not that clean as you can see my route to control n°5 on my GPS tracking for the long distance and split-times results; and as I start a little bit fast and miss 45’’ on the 1st control of the sprint(Sprint map and results).
Now, serious things are coming with the finals with the Middle-distance tomorrow (As a spectator for me), Long on Friday, Sprint on Saturday and relay on Sunday. That will be very interesting to follow with a good live coverage. You can also read some nice articles on the French federation website to follow the good performances of the French team.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire